Full Time Internal Medicine Job , TX
An exciting IM opportunity is now available in Texas. This is an all outpatient position working Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Come and join one other internal medicine physician at an established office. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. This position will require a current Texas license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, vacation/holiday, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This opportunity is located one hour from the home of the Dallas Cowboys and near the North Texas State Fair.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Arthur Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job #2625462.
- Student loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Generous PTO
- Join one other internal medicine physician
- Outpatient Monday - Friday at an established practice
- Board certified or board eligible
- Near the North Texas State Fair
- 70 miles from Dallas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.