Permanent Pulmonology Job Hartsville, SC
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary that depends on experience with additional compensation through production (wRVU). You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2624953.
- Pulmonary critical care position
- Open to 100% pulmonology
- Sleep medicine available
- Medical directorships available
- Traditional schedule
- No call or weekend requirements
- 4-bed sleep center
- Affiliated with the Medical University of SC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.