Full Time Pulmonology Job Hartsville, SC
An exciting pulmonary critical care physician opportunity with medical directorships available is now open at a dual accredited hospital in South Carolina. They are also open to 100% pulmonology and sleep medicine is available. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with no call or weekend requirements. The pulmonology position would include outpatient pulmonary practice with inpatient consults. Come join 1 pulmonary critical care and 1 pulmonologist. The hospital has 24/7 ICU support from a hospitalist team and the Medical University of South Carolina.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary that depends on experience with additional compensation through production (wRVU). You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2624953.
- Pulmonary critical care position
- Open to 100% pulmonology
- Sleep medicine available
- Medical directorships available
- Traditional schedule
- No call or weekend requirements
- 4-bed sleep center
- Affiliated with the Medical University of SC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.