Permanent Otolaryngology Job , NM
In addition to a competitive compensation base salary plus bonus plan, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Northern New Mexico in cultural terms usually refers to the area of heavy Spanish settlement in the north-central part of New Mexico, however, New Mexico state government also uses the term to mean the northwest and north central, but to exclude both the northeastern high plains counties and Sandoval County. The five largest cities in Northern New Mexico are Santa Fe, Las Vegas, Espaola, Los Alamos, and Raton. The traditional southern boundary of the area is an escarpment called La Bajada southwest of Santa Fe.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2624973.
- Base salary plus bonus plan
- Full and complete benefits package and loan repayment
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Join a private practice
- Single-specialty ENT group
- See a mix of general ENT cases
- There are PAs for the incoming ENT
- Lifestyle practice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.