Full Time ObGyn Job , AR
CompHealth is assisting a group in Arkansas with their search for an OB/GYN. This is a hospital-based practice with a major referral center, so there is the ability to build a solid practice. You will work a 5-day work week and there will be a shared group call.
This opportunity has a generous compensation potential. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, residency stipend CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to Van.Ruttley@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2625235
- Significant income potential
- Residency stipend/sign-on bonus
- Hospital-based clinic in hospital with 450+ beds
- Team of OB/GYNs with a strong referral base
- Call of 1:5, going to 1:6
- State-of-the-art surgery center
- Academic affiliation
- Quality schools and excellent housing values
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.