Permanent Physiatry Job Fairfield, CT
This position offers two different compensations. The independent contractor position will be 65 percent of all the collected receipts. The employed position has a base salary plus RVU and benefits. The benefits include malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For immediate consideration for this or other opportunities available in physical medicine and rehabilitation throughout the U.S., please call 203.663.9325 and forward your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2624429.
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Employed or independent contractor option
- Skilled nursing and/or inpatient rehab centers
- General PM&R consults, some injections
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Excellent physician support
- New graduates welcomed
- Visit multiple locations in CT
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.