Full Time Pediatrics Job Dalton, GA
A large single-specialty group located in Georgia is seeking a pediatrician to join their team. Come and join a well-established practice composed of five pediatricians and five advanced practitioners. The incoming physician can choose a 5- or 4.5-day workweek. Call is 1:6 weekdays and 1:6 weekends (Saturdays only). In this position you will do newborn rounding only, no C-section or delivery requirements. However, there is hospital call available to physicians that want it. A Spanish speaking physician would be a huge plus. A GA license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process. Final year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary that is based on experience. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, l3 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME with stipend, and a 401k retirement plan with match.
Dalton is a great community in which to live and work. It is a beautiful city conveniently located on I-75 between Atlanta and Chattanooga. The town boasts a superb entertainment district featuring local dining options, bars, taverns, live music, and eclectic shops.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2624593.
- Large single-specialty group adding another pediatrician
- 4.5- or 5-day workweek, your choice
- No C-section and delivery requirements
- Newborn rounding only
- 25 to 30 patients per day
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package includes malpractice with tail coverage
- Beautiful northern GA location with excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.