Locum Tenens Perinatology Job OH
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens maternal fetal medicine/perinatology opportunity is now available in Ohio. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm with call, and the physician will see 8 - 10 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an OH state license before this assignment starts.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Call: 1:4
- Caseload: 8 - 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.