Full Time Urology Job ID
This partnership-track opportunity offers a salary plus RVUs. The current urologists in this practice are seeing over 13,000 RVUs. You will also receive pay for extra call. Enjoy full benefits including plenty of PTO to enjoy the incredible outdoor activities in this mountainous region.
Live in an area where you are surrounded by Mountains, with four-seasons of epic recreation for all kinds of outdoorsmen. Mountain trails hold adventure for hikers, bikers, horsemen, and cross-country skiers. Mountain rivers and lakes provide world-class blue-ribbon fishing and a playground for paddling, kayaking, canoeing.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent urology jobs around the US, please contact Trevor Jensen at Trevor.Jensen@CompHealth.com or call 801.930.3776. Please reference job #2624142.
- Current urologists in the group are seeing over 13,000 RVUs
- See 20 to 40 patients a day
- Currently have 2 month waiting period
- Be as busy as you want to
- Pay for extra call
- Full and complete benefits package
- Must be board certified
- Sorry no visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.