Full Time Neurology Job Worcester, MA
A new general neurology opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. The incoming physician will see 90 percent outpatient cases, with some inpatient consults required but no stroke call, admits, or discharges. The ED administers tPAs and a neurologist does a consult the next morning. Other neurology groups in the community also provide coverage at the hospital. The outpatient office is located on the hospital campus. The ideal candidate will be experienced and someone who wants to practice general neurology.
This employed opportunity is offering a one to two year base salary guarantee plus wRVU production and the physician can switch to straight production once they are exceeding base salary threshold. You will also receive health/dental/vision, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2624224.
- General neurology needed
- Mostly outpatient with some inpatient consults
- Call of 1:7, intensivists do admits and discharges
- Full service neuro suite
- NP support
- Teaching opportunities available
- Base salary guarantee plus wRVU production
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.