Full Time Neurosurgery Job , WI
A board certified or board eligible neurosurgeon is needed at a well-established practice in Wisconsin. The practice currently consists of a neurosurgeon, a neurosurgeon physician assistant, a neurologist, neuropsychology physician assistants, and a skilled support staff. They are looking for a surgeon with an interest and desire to do spine and cranial work. You will enjoy an excellent primary care referral base. If you have the ability to help grow the practice, this may be the opportunity for you.
You can feel secure with a guaranteed salary, and you will also receive a sign-on bonus, full comprehensive benefits, and vacation/holidays. You will be provided with relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2623656.
- Multi-specialty group with strong referral patterns
- Join a well-established practice
- Knowledgeable and skilled support staff
- Interest and desire to do spine and cranial work
- Lots of on-site equipment and services available
- Experienced or new graduates welcome
- H-1B visa can be supported
- Guaranteed salary, full comprehensive benefits, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.