Full Time Physiatry Job Racine, WI
A new PM&R physician opportunity is now available in Wisconsin at an established practice. They are seeking a highly motivated and energetic PM&R physician to join their team of two physicians in Racine. Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm in a mostly outpatient position. Services currently focus on musculoskeletal dysfunction, joint injections, sports injuries, Parkinson's disease, EMG, and spasticity management. There is an opportunity to be mentored by experienced physicians who bring great experience to the practices. Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
This employed position offers a highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits, including a great retirement plan.
This position is in a prime location in southeastern Wisconsin located approximately 30 miles south of Milwaukee and 60 miles north of Chicago. Located on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, Racine harbor is considered one of the finest of its size on the Great Lakes. Recreational opportunities abound locally and nearby.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2623916.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous benefits, including a great retirement plan
- Well-established practice
- Mostly outpatient with some inpatients
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Opportunity to work with a full spectrum of patients
- Opportunity to be mentored by experienced physicians
- Located between Chicago and Milwaukee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.