Locum Tenens Surgery Job , WA
A new locum tenens general surgery opportunity is now available in Washington. The facility needs a provider to work during a six-month period. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 10 - 15 patients per day, with 2 - 6 surgeries per day. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. ACLS and ATLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience. Give Weatherby a call today.
- Six months of coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and ATLS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- 2 - 6 surgeries per day
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.