Exciting Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Columbus, Ohio
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving private practice near Columbus, Ohio.
Step into a well-established practice where you'll be busy from day one providing high-quality patient care alongside a collaborative team of experienced providers. This practice focuses heavily on provider satisfaction and will work with you to create a schedule that works best for you!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 3-4 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Current providers see 30+ patients per day -work at your comfort level!
- Provide General Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Lucrative compensation plan
- Excellent benefits package including Health, Paid CME, 401k, and PTO
- A relaxed, family-like atmosphere
- Small, collegial team of highly regarded providers
- Booked out 4-6 months -no ramp-up time here!
- Excellent support staff, including Medical Assistants and administrative professionals, to ensure efficiency
- Modern offices featuring fully equipped exam rooms
This practice is located in a Columbus suburb where high-quality living is the norm! You'll be just 10 minutes from downtown Columbus and only an hour's drive from Dayton.
Excellent schools, a low cost of living, and affordable housing in well-kept neighborhoods make this community one of the best places to live in the region. Easy commutes, plenty of entertainment, and outdoor activities also make this an eclectic place to settle.
A few area attractions nearby include:
- Ohio Stadium at Ohio State University
- Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- COSI (Center of Science and Industry)
- and so much more!
Not to mention,John Glenn Columbus International Airportis less than a 10-minute drive away for easy air travel!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160today. Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!