Full Time Neonatology Job Medford, OR
CompHealth is assisting a not-for-profit healthcare system in Oregon with their search for a neonatologist. Come join seven other neonatologists and work a minimum of 165 shifts per year. They have a level III NICU where they take infants as early as 22 weeks gestation. There is also a highly experienced transport team with approximately 100 inbound transports per year. This position has teaching opportunities with family medicine residents as well as quality improvement projects.
In addition to a base compensation, there will be performance incentives starting in year two. You will also be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, a $50k sign-on bonus, $7,000 CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of the four largest metropolitan areas of Oregon whose unique locale spares it the rainy conditions much of the rest of the Northwest has to endure. In fact, its Mediterranean like climate has attracted many retirees to make the city their home.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2623121.
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Referral hospital for several counties
- Join 7 other neonatologists
- Level III NICU
- Highly experienced transport team
- Teaching opportunities and quality improvement projects
- Local award winning wineries and vineyards
- Drive to the coast in 2 hours
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.