Full Time Anesthesia Job , ME
A hospital located in northern Maine is seeking a fellowship trained pain management physician to join their team. The facility is seeking an experienced physician to relieve an physician who is retiring. Your practice will be 100 percent pain management procedures. Physicians with residency training in anesthesia, physical medicine and rehab, or neurology are welcomed. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. An ME license will be required and CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process. H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, CME time with a $3K stipend, a $10K sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and 403B retirement account.
Come live in this pleasant Maine town. This New England community offers affordable housing and living. The community supports a local university, an airport, multiple hospitals, and is the retail hub for the area. It's great for outdoor sports, antiquing, and festivals.
CompHealth trains our consultants well and treats them well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let a consultant get to know you and find you great anesthesiology jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2623140.
- 100% pain management procedures
- No call
- H-1B visa holders welcome
- $10K sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- $20K annual loan repayment
- Paid malpractice
- Medical, dental, and retirement
- Anesthesia, PM&R, or neurology residency consider - pain fellowship required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.