Full Time Family Practice Job Merced, CA
This not-for-profit organization, with deep roots in the communities they serve, allows family medicine physicians to have that practice making a difference in the lives of the patients you serve. This organization has been serving North/Central California for over 45 years.
Practice Details: Employed
- Established Primary Care Group with 40 Clinic Sites Across Three Counties
- 100% Outpatient with No Inpatient Responsibilities
- Competitive Base Salary with Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual productivity Incentives
- Full Benefits Include Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Malpractice with Tail Coverage, Retirement Plans, 34 Days of Paid Time Off in Addition to CME Time/Stipend
- Cap-exempt facility - H1B and J1 Accepted and ALL Fees are Paid by the Organization
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Community Details: California
- Metro Population: 510,000
- Less Than 2 Hours to The San Francisco Bay Area!
- Enjoy Affordable Housing, Especially Compared to Most of California
- Year-Round Mild Climate
- San Francisco and Oakland International Airport Within a Short Driving Distance
- Outdoor Enthusiast Enjoy Rafting, Golfing, Bike Trails, Horseback Riding, Skiing, Beaches, Fishing, Kayaking And Much More!
Job ID: FP 2554481
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.