Full Time Urgent Care Job MA
This position offers an annual salary and production-based incentives. You will also receive malpractice insurance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation time, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2621813.
- Urgent care setting
- Full time is 32 to 34 patient contact hours
- No call
- Board certification required
- Academic affiliation
- Amazing benefits package
- Great location, commutable to Boston
- 100% outpatient
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.