Full Time Family Practice Job Hyndman, PA
CompHealth is assisting an FQHC in Pennsylvania with their search for an experienced primary care physician. This is a solo practice in a brand new state-of-the-art office with two mid-levels. Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm seeing an average of 20 to 25 patients per day. There will be a phone call rotation that is extremely light. The ideal candidate will be a physician interested in serving those less fortunate and underserved.
In addition to a salary that will depend upon your skills and experience, you will also be offered medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2620244.
- Monday - Friday workweek
- All outpatient
- Phone call rotation is extremely light
- Precepting residents is possible
- See an average of 20 to 25 patients per day
- Passion for the less fortunate and underserved
- FQHC for loan repayment
- 100 miles to Pittsburgh and Harrisburg
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.