Full Time Neurology Hospitalist Job Tampa, FL
In order to meet the increasing needs of the community and provide support for the advancement of a comprehensive Neurology Inpatient Program, we are actively seeking a Board certified or Board eligible Neurohospitalist to serve two area hospitals within the Tampa Bay, Florida area.
Position: Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurologist MD or DO. New Graduates are Welcome!
- Major focus on inpatient neurology admissions and consults and helping transition of care to an outpatient setting.
- Seeking a provider with strong neurologic diagnostic and treatment skills, especially as it relates to stroke management.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to establish effective communication with patient and/or family.
- Coordinates discharge planning with case management.
- Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness, quality of care and patient safety.
- Provides accurate and appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Support growth of neurology services at two area facilities and stroke-related research.
- Establish protocols for standardized neurological care across the continuum.
- Coordinates care with Hospitalist and/or Critical Care Intensivists as appropriate.
- Great team-oriented environment
Starting Salary: Very Competitive with STRONG BONUS POTENTIAL.
Bonus: Productivity bonus plan in year one and full productivity plan in year two and beyond. This group also offers a buy-in to the practice after three years which allows you to participate in Ancillary Service Bonuses and Real Estate opportunities.
Location: 2 area hospitals
Schedule: Block scheduling (7 on/7 off); Coordinated with team; Specialists work together to provide wide-ranging, seamlessly connected neurological care.
Physician Owned- Physician Lead- YOU DECIDE YOUR FUTURE!
BE/BC in Neurology
Permanent, Full-Time Position
Florida State License Preferred or Ability to Obtain
Up to $7500 in Re-location Assistance
$1500/year in CME allowance
Competitive Benefit Package
20 days paid time off + Holidays
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.