Full Time Family Practice Job Port Arthur, TX
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses up to 20 percent of your base. You will be offered occurrence malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 18 days of PTO, 7 paid holidays, 5 days of CME and stipend, and a 401k and Roth.
Port Arthur is a Southeast Texas town with a healthy dose of Cajun flavor, history, good food, and fun times. Thanks to its proximity to Sabine Lake and Sea Rim State Park, the city serves as the perfect home base for a fishing trip or bird-watching jaunt. The city's historic homes and sites, starring the famous Museum of the Gulf Coast, transport people back in time.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth consultant and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right internal medicine jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2620994.
- 100 percent outpatient
- 8 am - 5 pm plus triaged call
- 12 to 16 patients per day
- Work in a new office
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare programs
- Board certified MD/DO
- eClinicalWorks software in clinics
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.