Full Time Pulmonology Job Marquette, MI
A hospital located in Michigan is seeking a pulmonary/critical care physician to join their team. They will also consider a pulmonologist that would work in the outpatient clinic with some hospital consults. Join an experienced team of physicians, APPs, and LPNs. Work a traditional schedule of Monday through Friday, and they are willing to discuss a block schedule. There will be blocked time for procedures which will include bronchoscopies, pulmonary function testing, PMT, and EBUS. The hospital has a fully equipped pulmonary lab including navigational bronchoscopy and EBUS. Sleep medicine is also available, if interested.
This employed opportunity has a base salary guarantee with production incentives and a possible fellowship stipend. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, a 401k with match options, and possible loan repayment.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2621048.
- Pulmonary/critical care position
- Will consider pulmonology only
- Potential fellowship stipend
- Join an experienced team of physicians, APPs, and LPNs
- Sleep medicine available, if desired
- Proficiency in bronchoscopy, EBUS, and PMT required
- Opportunities to teach residents and students
- Blocked time for procedures
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.