Full Time Family Practice Job Clemson, SC
Seeking a FM or IM MD to fill a full-time position. Will work 5 days a week. Full unrestricted South Carolina Medical License. Federal DEA Clean background/no malpractice history.
- Desire to work with an ethnically diverse and geriatric population for primary care.
- Knowledge of the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model of care.
- Working knowledge of direct outpatient care and management methods and practices in a community clinic or FQHC setting. Prior experience in a similar setting is preferred.
- Ability to function effectively as a member of an interprofessional team that includes social services, behavioral health and primary care providers, consumers, and family members
- Ability to use data and information technology to support and improve integrated healthcare
- Ability to assess and improve clinical productivity
- Medical degree from an accredited school of medicine
- A valid unrestricted SC license
- Must be a minimum Board Eligible, Board Certified in FM/IM; able to work in a FQHC.
- Primary care physician (MD/DO) with > 3 years of experience (community health center or county mental health setting preferred)
- Current DEA license unrestricted and BLS certificate.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.