Full Time Pediatrics Job Fort Myers, FL
A developmental-behavioral pediatrician opportunity is available at a hospital on the west coast of Florida. The community has a growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. You will work alongside other specialists in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm. H-1B visa candidates are welcome.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered robust health benefits, PTO, a sign-on bonus, life/disability insurance, CME allowance, a 403b retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This city is a gateway to the Southwest Florida region and a major tourist destination within Florida.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call or text Sean Doton directly at 954.837.2667 and email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2620259.
- New, state-of-the-art children's hospital
- Hospital-employed position
- Immediate patient base
- Join 4 pediatric developmental-behavioral physicians
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- Coastal location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.