Full Time Hospitalist Job , WA
A hospitalist position is newly available with an established program in Central Washington. You will work a 7 on and 7 off schedule that will be a mix of 50/50 day and night blocks. There will be no call responsibilities. They prefer physicians that are competent with intubation, but they will also willing to train. Join a hospitalist team of four physicians and two advanced practice clinicians. They are open to IM and FP candidates and final-year residents.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary and quality bonus incentives. You will also have the opportunity to become a shareholder. You will receive medical and dental benefits, life/disability insurance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2620432.
- Employed position with a premier hospital system in the region
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule offers lots of time off
- Established hospitalist program
- Open to IM or FM trained physicians
- Very reasonable patient census with the APP support
- Loan repay possible for $12K per year, up to $120K over 10 years
- Central Washington community
- 2 hours to Spokane and 2.75 hours to Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.