Full Time Pulmonology Job , GA
An exciting pulmonary critical care physician opportunity is now available at a health system in Georgia. In this position you will work 1 week in the clinic and three 3 in the hospital, seeing 75 percent critical care and 25 percent pulmonary cases. EBUS is not required. You will join four other pulmonary critical care physician. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. If you do not hold a current GA license, CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has an annual salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, accrued PTO, 5 CME days plus allowance, a 403b retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2619675.
- 75% critical care and 25% pulmonology
- Join 4 pulmonary critical care physicians
- Office is Monday - Thursday
- Call is 1:5
- Work 3 weeks in hospital and 1 week in clinic
- EBUS is not required
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Southeast coast of GA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.