Full Time Infectious Disease Job , IA
- Successful candidate will join one Infectious Diseases specialist in busy, hospital owned practice.
- Position will be mix of both outpatient and inpatient practice.
- Ryan While Title III AIDS clinic with over 300 patients; participation in hospital epidemiology option.
- Call schedule: 1:2 every other weekend (ID only).
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension plan, 5 weeks PTO/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced and upcoming fellow grad candidates encouraged to apply.
- Both Iowa and Illinois licensure required.
Quad Cities encompasses over 500,000 patient service area and is located 2 hours to Chicago and five hours to St. Louis for major cultural amenities, with quick access to an international airport in Moline, IL. This region boasts Top Ten public and private schools in the nation, plus four university and colleges for higher learning. Enjoy the many professional theaters, museums such as Figge Art Museum and Putman Museum of History, a symphony orchestra, riverboat cruises, casinos, Front Street Brewery, Vander Veer Botanical Park, professional sports, over twenty golf courses; music and ice shows; this list goes on. Come experience a low cost of living while enjoying a high quality of life.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.