Permanent Rheumatology Job Auburn, AL
Private Practice Rheumatology Opportunity in Alabama
A Private Practice Rheumatologist is looking for an additional Rheumatology Physician to join them. This is a very busy existing private practice, and the area continues to have growth in the area for rheumatology. The practice has been growing and thriving since 2000.
- The clinic has state of the art infusion suites, with experienced staff
- The clinic has an in-house lab, Bone Density machine, extremity dedicated MRI machine, digital X-rays, EMR, DXA and VFA, and a sonogram machine
- Patient volumes range, the average would be approximately 18 per day. The clinic currently has a 4-6 month waiting list for new patients
- The call would be ½, light call and they have an answering service that takes the initial calls. Call can include going to the hospital about every 3-4 months, but the practice is approximately 96% outpatient
- The position in based on a five-day work week. They are open to discussing a flexible schedule, pending the provider’s needs
- The clinic has achieved accreditation in MRI by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission, ICAMRL (Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Magnetic Resonance Laboratories) - they are a member of the American Arthritis and Rheumatology Associates
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Located in east central Alabama, it is a community that cherishes and preserves its rich heritage and is a great place to call home. The area is quaint and friendly and is full of cultural, recreational and educational opportunities.
- Home of one of the largest and most prestigious universities in the nation
- For the outdoor enthusiast, there is plenty to do as well, including mountain biking on 30 miles of trails and golfing on one of eight golf courses, including Grand National, one of the most challenging and award-winning sites on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
To be considered for this Rheumatology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: RHU 11784371 (IND-TR)
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Rheumatology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.