Permanent Infectious Disease Job Davenport, IA
You will receive a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Iowa. The Quad Cities area of Iowa has been catching a lot of attention lately, and for good reason. Davenport is the largest of the Quad Cities and is located approximately halfway between Chicago and Des Moines.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2619349.
- 100% infectious disease
- Will include a telehealth component
- Physician will have oversight of the infusion center
- Newly remodeled office and hospital
- Outpatient practice located on the hospital campus
- Monday - Friday with 1:2 call
- Infectious disease fellowship
- BC/BE in IM or ID
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.