Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job VA
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Virginia that is in need of a gastroenterologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour coverage and you will see 8 - 12 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a VA state license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage
- Caseload: 8 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.