Full Time Family Practice Job New Oxford, PA
An innovative and growing system in Pennsylvania needs to hire an additional family medicine physician to provide full scope primary care. The clinic hours are Monday and Tuesday from 8 am to 6 pm, Wednesday from 8 am to 8 pm, and Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average of all ages and will have the opportunity to work with APPs. They welcome board certified or board eligible candidates if within two years of residency. They are looking for physician with a commitment to provide high-quality, compassionate care to patients.
This employed position offers a generous compensation package with RVU and retention bonuses. You will also receive education loan repayment, health benefits, 24 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life/disability insurance, 5 days of CME with a $3K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Nestled along the eastern edge of Adams County is the quaint town of New Oxford. Rural landscapes, brick sidewalks, tree-lined streets, and stately 18th and 19th century Victorian and Colonial homes adorning the town circle make for an attractive spot in the heart of one of the country's more historic regions. The town is built around a beautiful square and surrounded by well cultivated countryside and rolling pasture lands. It is under an hour to Harrisburg, PA and Baltimore, MD.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other family medicine jobs, please contact CompHealth today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2619631.
- Outpatient lifestyle practice
- Innovative and growing system
- 4-day workweek and closed on major holidays
- 15 to 20 patients per day
- Employed position with generous compensation potential
- 24 days of PTO, 5 days of CME time with a $3K stipend
- Relocation assistance, sign-on, and a retirement plan
- Under 1 hour to Baltimore
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.