Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Northern Detroit Suburb
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a fast-growing and well-respected private practice in a northern suburb of Detroit, Michigan.
This position offers some extraordinary perks, including a lucrative compensation package and the opportunity to create a healthy life-work balance! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -your choice!
- See patients forMedical, SurgicalorCosmeticDermatology
- Current providers see an average of 50-60 patients per day
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
- Lucrative base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package including Health, 401k, PTO, paid CME, and more!
- A family-owned group with a patient-centered focus
- Collegial team culture in a relaxed, welcoming environment
- Superior support staff in place to ensure providers are efficient and can keep their focus on providing exceptional patient care
- Modern, beautiful offices and fully-equipped exam rooms
- Multiple locations across southeast Michigan
Thissuburb of northwest Detroit isless than 25 minutes from downtown, offeringhigh-ranking schools, safe, close-knit neighborhoods, and affordable housing. This is one of the best communities to livein Detroit without the overwhelming traffic!
And just outside of the city, you can enjoy the lovely Michigan landscapes and easy access to Lake Huron and Lake Erie for boating, fishing, and beach-going.
A few Detroit area attractions you'll have nearby include:
- Comerica Park -home of the Detroit Tigers
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Ford Field -home of the Detroit Lions
- Campus Martius Park
- Belle Isle Park
- Detroit's Downtown District
And for those that love to travel, you'll be just 30 minutes fromDetroit Metropolitan Wayne CountyairportMichigan's busiest!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160today. Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!