Full Time Gastroenterology Job Marquette, MI
A bread and butter gastroenterologist opportunity is now available in Michigan at a brand new hospital that opened in the summer of 2019. Come join an established GI team that includes APPs and a full support staff. There is a full array of Olympus equipment within the practice and hospital. The office is connected to the main hospital campus. If you enjoy teaching, there are opportunities available to you. They welcome both board certified and board eligible physicians to apply.
This position employed position has a high earning potential with their production model. You will also receive a commencement bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, CME, a 401k with match options, and relocation assistance. There is also a possibility for loan repayment and a fellowship stipend.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2619222.
- Bread and butter GI
- Employed position
- New facilities, hospital opened in summer 2019
- Full array of Olympus equipment
- Join an established GI team with APP support
- Teaching opportunities available
- Possible loan repayment and fellowship stipend
- Low cost of living area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.