Full Time Psychiatry Job Atlanta, GA
An established hospital in Georgia needs to hire an additional general adult psychiatrist as soon as possible. The psychiatrists typically work Monday through Friday and see and average of 8 to 10 patients per day on average. The scope of work includes OCD, anxiety, depression, and mood disorders. There is potential for some dual diagnoses patients. There is a full support staff of psychiatric NPs, psychologists, and social workers. They welcome candidates who are board certified or board eligible within five years of training. H-1B visas can be sponsored.
You will receive a competitive salary plus productivity bonuses, and a full comprehensive benefits package. You will also be provided relocation assistance, 4 weeks of PTO, loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time and stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2619402.
- Partial hospital and intensive outpatient programs
- Some dual diagnoses patients in the adult programs
- Typically work Monday - Friday
- 8 to 10 patients seen per day
- Call is extremely marginal
- Full support staff
- Salary plus productivity bonuses
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.