Locum Tenens Surgery Job , SD
A South Dakota facility has an opening for temporary general surgery coverage. The work schedule is full time. Duties for this role include most general surgery duties and endoscopies, and volumes range from 15 - 20 patients per day. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have ACLS and ATLS certifications. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-time coverage ongoing
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and ATLS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- Typical GS duties and endoscopies
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.