Full Time Neurology Job , PA
A chance of a lifetime is now available to a neurologist with a world-renowned organization with top talent, research, academia, resources, and support. Take a big step in your career where you can really make a difference in the community with the latest in technology available. This progressive employer offers a patient and physician-centered culture that has proven effective in both attracting and retaining top talent.
This opportunity offers a strong base salary compensation with annual reviews and additional raise potential. You will also be offered excellent benefits including retirement with employer contribution, health/dental/vision/Rx benefits, a sign-on bonus, LTD, relocation expenses, 15 days of CME with a $3,500 stipend, malpractice with tail, accrued PTO, and medical student loan repayment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2607053.
- Strong compensation package in world class environment
- Well respected and internationally renowned
- Traditional mix of outpatient and inpatient to make a difference in the community
- Cutting-edge medicine with teleneurology on-site
- Neuromuscular support and resources
- Excellent benefits including retirement with employer contribution
- Way out in front of research and technology
- Safe family-friendly community a few hours to NYC, Philly, and Pittsburgh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.