Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Montgomery, AL
This employed position offers a very competitive salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a charming area of Alabama. It is within driving distance of Atlanta, GA and Birmingham, AL. They have magnet public schools and several private schools to choose from. There is a museum of fine arts, fine dining, diverse shopping, and nationally recognized sporting activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2618136.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Stable multi-specialty group
- Monday through Friday schedule
- See 15 to 18 patients per day
- Interest in solid tumor
- Will be seeing both hematology and oncology
- One of the largest cities of Alabama
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.