Permanent Infectious Disease Job , MN
Successful candidate will join one Nurse Practitioner in multi-specialty group with referral base spanning three states.
- Practice consists of 80% inpatient and 20% outpatient.
- Call 1:3; average of 140 inpatient consults per month.
- Teaching opportunity with Family Practice Residency program.
- Opportunity for antimicrobial stewardship and clinical research.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, $25K signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K pension plan, vac/CME with $3500 expenses, $15K relocation.
- H1B visa accepted.
This community has a local population of 86,000 with service area covering over 460,000. It stretches nearly 30 miles along Lake Superior's rugged shoreline and the scenic St. Louis River. Money magazine recently ranked it as the fourth best small city in America. There are four universities and colleges, offering Division I hockey. Enjoy fishing, kayaking, sailing, skiing, and miles of biking, hiking, and ski trails located right out your back door. It is situated 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul, for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.