Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job , MI
A pediatrics physician is needed to provide coverage at a Michigan medical facility. The provider will work from 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays with a 1:3 call schedule. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or eligible. This facility requires providers to have an NRP certification. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give Weatherby a call today.
- 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays with a 1:3 call schedule
- Licensing assistance available
- NRP certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 20 patients per day
- Sick and well visits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.