Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Easton, MD
You will be eligible for partnership after your 2nd year of employment. You will be offered comprehensive benefits for you physician and your family, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice with tail coverage available.
Easton offers the opportunity to indulge in a wide variety of outdoor activities: golf on one of our many golf courses; skeet shooting; visit nearby refuges and watch eagles soar and catch a glimpse of other local wildlife, take a sailing cruise, cycle the Tred Avon Circle, or explore the local flora and fauna of our gardens. Take a lazy stroll down the tree lined streets, stop in our unique shops, and art galleries, and dine in our friendly coffee shops and renowned restaurants.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2614434.
- Partnership-track with no buy-in costs
- Join a very warm and friendly group
- Take over an established patient base
- Well-known in the area for multiple years
- No weekend office hours
- Hospitalists take much of the initial calls
- Experienced or recent graduates welcomed
- H-1B visa support available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.