Full Time Dermatology Job Richmond, VA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Virginia private practice with their search for a dermatologist. They need assistance with the growing patient census and are open to full- or part-time employment. You will work with 2 Mohs surgeons and a full support staff including MAs who provide scribe services. You will be working out of one location and their group's brand new location is opening this fall. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a VA-medical license, if necessary.
This 2-year partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 3 weeks of PTO, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2617267.
- 2-year partnership track
- General dermatology with some cosmetics, no Mohs
- Join 2 Mohs surgeons
- Work out of 1 location
- Open to part-time or full-time
- Full support staff including your own NP/PA
- MAs as scribes
- Board certified or board eligible in dermatology
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.