Full Time Psychiatry Job , ND
An outpatient clinic in North Dakota needs a psychiatrist to join them. The incoming physician will provide adult psychiatry services (age 18+) in the outpatient clinic setting with the ability to see under age 18 if desired. There will be outreach opportunities to support skilled nursing facilities and senior living communities locally. Appointment times are 15 to 30 minutes for med checks and rechecks and 60 minutes for new patients. They will consider 2020, 2021, and now physicians.
This employed position offers a competitive salary plus production. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, LTD/STD, 6 weeks of vacation time that includes CME time, CME allowance, a 401k retirement plan with match, and paid malpractice.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2617569.
- Adult psychiatrist
- 100% outpatient
- No call responsibilities
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Competitive salary with a sign-on bonus
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Must be board certified within 5 years of residency
- An hour from Fargo, ND
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.