Full Time Transplantation Surgery Job Albuquerque, NM
Posted by Curative
Employer Fidelis Partners
Transplant Surgery Physician Opportunity
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Established Group-Multi Organ Transplant Program
Signing Bonus, 35 Days PTO & Relocation Assistance
Join a top-notch group that is the largest and fastest growing in the state! This growing multispecialty organization is recruiting a Transplant Surgery Physician that will join an established program that is the only multi organ transplant center in the area. Position offers high earning potential, supportive teammates, work/life balance, and much more!
- Employed position with a well-established program that has the only multi organ transplant center in the region and affiliated with the National Kidney Registry
- Recruiting due to growth - incoming Transplant Surgeon will work with experienced, team-oriented physicians, administrators, and support staff that look forward to welcoming a new Transplant Surgeon to the program
- Work out of just one office and just one hospital with shared call, blocked OR time, and protected administrative time each week
- Generous signing bonus, relocation assistance and full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, employer funded pension, 35 Days PTO, CME allowance
- Reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR
- Special home financing available for physicians- up to $1,750,000
- 2020 Fellows are welcome to apply, and position is H1b visa eligible and employer will assist with sponsoring green card
- Applicants must have US based General Surgery Residency and US based Transplant Fellowship training to be considered
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Enjoy all that this Southwest metro has to offer! The city of Albuquerque is growing at a rapid rate and has all the big city amenities without the headaches. Cost of living is dramatically low, jobs in all industries are available, and the climate is the best in the United States.
- Robust local economy that is driven by science, technology, medicine, and the arts and position is central to all of Albuquerque and Rio Rancho
- The weather in Albuquerque is tough to beat! Sunny, dry climate that provides beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year
- Albuquerque has something for everyone- world class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing
- Beautiful neighborhoods, low cost of living (renting or buying), excellent schools that include award winning
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.