Full Time Family Practice Job Mount Airy, NC
Family Medicine Physician - North of Winston-Salem, NC
' There are currently three physicians, two physician assistants, and four family nurse practitioners, currently on staff. The providers work 10 hour days (with 1 hour lunch break), 4 days a week with some flexibility
' Office hours: Monday - Thursday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Friday - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Saturday - 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
' Providers see an average of 21-30 patients per day, per provider in the office.
' On-Call: The current call schedule is one week out of nine at Family Medicine. Providers do not perform rounds at the hospital. We have a call center service that takes all calls after hours and will contact the provider only if needed.
' There are three additional departments in the same building:
o Pharmacy (retail pharmacy)
o Wellness and Fitness Center (30,000+ sq. ft. fitness center with state-of-the art equipment, indoor/outdoor pools, indoor walking trail, seniors' and children's programs, yoga, sports teams (hospital employees): pickle ball, basketball, etc. (This center is free to all employees and their immediate family members.)
o Weight Loss program
- Hospital employed
- Guaranteed base + wRVU comp for entire contract term (usually 3 or 4 years)
- Relocation assistance (up to $20,000 reimbursement)
- Sign-on / Loan Assistance/ Educational Assistance bonus (one of the 3 ' avg = $50,000)
- Residency stipend (up to $25,000)
- Temporary Housing (fully furnished , 2 bedroom condo- 3 months deducted from relocation, option to lease 3 more months at reasonable rate)
- 25 PTO days annually (no carryover)
- 5 CME, up to $6000 CME dollars annually
- Full benefits and retirement packages available for purchase (as all other employees)
- Orthopedics and Pediatrics have separate call pay
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.