Full Time Pediatrics Job Corpus Christi, TX
A large and well-established pediatric practice with multiple office locations is recruiting a physician for their Corpus Christi offices. This is an all outpatient pediatrician opportunity that is available due to growth. Enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule from 8 am to 5 pm, no night or weekend office hours. There will be a 1:15 phone-only call. The incoming physician will step into an existing patient base and the facilities are equipped with sophisticated equipment which includes electronic medical record system accessible from any location and a full service in-house lab at all the locations.
This employed opportunity has a very competitive base salary plus quarterly bonuses and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, LT and ST disability, life insurance, PTO, CME stipend, a fully funded pension plan, and an additional stipend for association fees/licensing/etc.
Come live and practice in one of the largest port cities in Texas. It offers botanical gardens, national parks, and attractions that draw tourists from all over the world. It neighbors the largest ranch in the country, consisting of over 800,000 acres. It is home to major commerce and shipping endeavors due to its deep harbor. With its thriving economy, it is a great place to call home.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2616182.
- 100% outpatient pediatric position
- 1:15 phone-only call
- Be part of a large, well-established practice
- Unbeatable work-life balance - no weekend office hours
- Step into a growing and established patient base
- Very competitive base salary plus quarterly bonuses and a sign-on bonus
- Full benefits package
- Beautiful family-friendly college town in a coastal location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.