Full Time Internal Medicine Job Petersburg, FL
alarm 11 months ago
Posted by MASC Medical
Employer MASC Medical Recruitment Firm
Internal Medicine/Primary Care Physician
Saint Petersburg, FL
We are committed to providing comprehensive healthcare with a focus on quality patient care. Currently, we offer three locations to suit our clients needs. We are looking for a Full Time Internal Medicine/Primary Care Physician to join our team.
Benefits for the Internal Medicine/Primary Care Physician
- Mon-Thurs. 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM/ Fri. 8:00AM- Noon | 100% outpatient
- Health Care, 20 days PTO, CME, 401K contribution after 1 year, Malpractice
- No Calls
- Full office support staff including an ARNP and PA
Responsibilities for the Internal Medicine/Primary Care Physician
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Internal Medicine/Primary Care Physician
- Active Florida Medical License
- Board Certified Preferred or Board Eligible
- Minor wound care with minor optional Opioid treatment
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.