Full Time Pediatric Allergy Job Lexington, KY
Posted by Medicus Firm
Employer The Medicus Firm
Academic Pediatric Allergy Immunology
Top Ranked Children’s Hospital
- Provide Allergy & Immunology services in a top ranked children’s hospital.
- Interest in complex immunodeficiency & food allergies a plus.
- Opportunity to help expand and build the program.
- Ability to participate in clinical research, if desired.
- Enjoy interaction with residents and medical students.
- 32+ days off per year for work/life balance!
- Exceptional & Comprehensive Benefits, including relocation assistance and College Scholarships for children!
- Lucrative Retirement Plan!
Additional title of Vice-Chair of Academic Affairs for qualified candidates
- Cost of living is 11% lower than US Average!
- Rated a Best City in the US for Business/Careers by Forbes
- Professional orchestra, ballet, professional theatre, museums and a highly respected opera program.
- Endless shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Family Friendly communities with top rated schools!
Reference PDA 8487
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.