Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Reading, PA
A new hematologist-oncologist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania at a state-of-the-art cancer center. They are hiring an additional physician because they growing and expanding. Come join a group of 11 physicians. Enjoy a working Monday through Friday schedule from 8 am to 5 pm. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates with a fellowship. This is a great opportunity to join a nationally ranked organization with an affiliation with a prestigious university.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This opening is located in Lancaster, close to agriculture, an array of eateries, a central market, lovely parks, and continual efforts to improve. It is a great place to raise a family with its many fine schools.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2615740.
- State-of-the-art cancer center
- Nationally ranked
- Affiliation with a prestigious university
- Monday through Friday
- No traveling between sites
- Bread and butter hematology-oncology
- Hospital-employed with full benefits
- Nearby numerous metro cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.