Full Time Family Practice Job , TX
A new family practice physician opportunity is now available in Texas. You will work a 4.5-day workweek with .5 delegated towards administrative duties that could be done remotely, at lunch, etc. The incoming physician will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. They will consider board certified and board eligible candidates. While they prefer now physicians, they will work with someone to get licensed in Texas.
This position offers a competitive compensation package with production and performance bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2616189.
- Hospital-employed position
- Production and performance bonuses
- Sign-on and relocation assistance
- Outpatient only
- 4.5-day workweek with .5 delegated towards admin duties
- See 15 to 20 patients per day
- Teaching and faculty potential
- Close to major Texas cities like Austin and Houston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.