Full Time ObGyn Job London, KY
This position offers a competitive base salary plus RVU. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 25 days of PTO plus 7 holidays, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, relocation assistance, and loan repayment.
Come live and work in London. It is located in Laurel County, Ky. With over 8,000 residents, London has been named the Cycling Capital of Kentucky, Kentucky's 5th official Trail Town, has been certified as a Tree City by Tree City USA. You will be one hour south of Lexington and one hour north of Knoxville.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2615770.
- Base salary plus RVUs
- 25 days plus 7 holidays
- Flexible work schedule available
- Shared 1:8 call rotation
- Robot available
- 1100 to 1200 deliveries a year
- 1 hour south of Lexington, 1 hour north of Knoxville
- Local airport in London
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.