Full Time Dermatology Job Morgantown, WV
Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Morgantown, West VirginiaJob #13019668
**Voted Best Small Town in the US**
myDermRecruiteris representing a client in Morgantown, West Virginia seeking aBoard Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatologistto join their growing practice heavily focused on providing easy access, high-quality patient care.
This group offers a highlyphysician-centric culturewith excellent flexibility that prioritizes their provider's happiness and comfort. You're sure to feel right at home here in no time!
About the Position:
- Full time; 4 days per week
- 30-40 patients per day; based on your comfort level
- Open to experiencedMDs, DOs, or PGY4 Residents
- Generous base salaryplus production-based bonus plan
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401K
- Sign-on bonus; $50k+ offer
- Future opportunity to invest in the practice
- Possible relocation bonus
- Work alongside skilled, supportive medical assistants and administrative professionals
- Well-established with a growing client demand
- Offering Medical Dermatology and Cosmetics
Frequently voted as the best small city in the US, Morgantown is home to West Virginia University, a vibrant nightlife, unique restaurants and dining experiences, a rich arts and culture scene and numerous eclectic shops to keep you busy!
For outdoor enthusiasts, there's no shortage of adventure, though, either! Local favorite Coopers Rock State Forest provides beautiful hiking trails and dramatic overlooks. Dorsey's Knob, one of the highest points in Monongalia County, offers stunning panoramic views. Take a bike ride along Caperton and Decker's Creek Rail-Trails orhike Core Arboretum, home to hundreds of native trees and plants.
Not only is Morgantown a wonderful place to live and work, but you'll also enjoy its affordability, southern charm and friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
You'll be just less than an hour's drive from Baltimore and 75 miles from Pittsburgh. Both cities haveinternational airports.
Ready for a Completely Confidential Conversation?
For immediate consideration, contactKathleen Tait direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 170or email your CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held confidential and candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services so reach out today!
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.